DermTV tells us how to heal abrasions and cuts using antibiotic ointment. To heal abrasions and cuts: Put antibiotic ointments like Bacitracin ointment and Polysporin ointment in abrasions and cuts. Put Bacitracin ointment or Polysporin ointment every 3 - 4 hours and cover with a band-aid. Why use Bacitracin ointment and Polysporin ointment? Bacitracin ointment and Polysporin ointment keep the whole environment of your abrasions and cuts moist. And once you've put antibiotic on your cut then the antibiotic protects your cut from getting infected. The band-aid is there to keep the ointment on your cut and to keep it off from your clothes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades