Scars can make you feel self conscious. Luckily, there are steps we can take to reduce their appearance without surgery. So, avoid the operating room and check out this video - its full of useful tips for hiding and eliminating your scars.
You Will Need
• Silicone gel or sheets
• Cocoa butter
• A healthy diet
• Alpha hydroxy acid
• Onion extract gel
• A dermatologist
Step 1: Use silicone gel
Apply silicone gel or sheets to scars. Over time, silicone can fade the appearance of scars.
Silicone sheets can be washed and reused.
Step 2: Apply cocoa butter
Massage cocoa butter into the scar tissue every day. Massaging the scar helps it to fade.
Step 3: Eat well
Treat your skin well by eating antioxidant foods and by cutting sugars and starches from your diet.
Step 4: Use alpha hydroxy acid
Use alpha hydroxy acid treatments that strip off dead skin to reduce the appearance of acne scars and wrinkles.
Step 5: Use onion extract
Apply onion extract gel or products that contain it to the scar tissue. Onion extract helps reduce inflammation and scar appearance.
Step 6: Research other options
Consult a dermatologist to see if steroid injections, dermabrasion, laser resurfacing, or other procedures are right for you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades