If you've ever experienced problems with applying/getting a fake tan and having mistakes, then this video is going to show you how to cover up those fake tan mistake spots. The solution to this problem is very simple and all you need to do to start is buy any kind of white mint toothpaste. With this toothpaste apply it by hand to the trouble spots of your fake tan, and with the bleach inside of the toothpaste it will fade the tan. Another method is to take a regular lemon and rub it against your mistake spots, this should also help to fade the tan.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades