You can get healthier looking skin in just three easy steps! Sarah shows you how...
Step 1 Cleanse
For morning, Use an electronic facial cleansing brush; it will make a huge difference in your skin. It helps circulation and removes old makeup and dirt and can be used in the shower. For evening, use facial cleansing cloths.
Example: Olay Facial Cloths
Step 2 Treat
Use an exfoliator or serum product. Exfoliators help remove dead skin and renew cell turnover. There are tons of serums out there that help with various skin issues. Use one that fits your needs.
Step 3 Moisturize
You need to moisturize both in the morning and evening. For morning, use a UV moisturizer for sun protection. For evening, a product with retinol will help more mature skin and a product with salicylic acid will help with blemishes.
Example: Olay Complete Defense Daily UV Moisturizer
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades