In this video Dr. Schultz will show you how to fix stretched or wrinkled earlobes. Here are a few things you can do to remedy stretched or wrinkled earlobes: Laser treatments, especially carbon dioxide treatments, a specified amount of heat is delivered to the skin, and it causes a contraction, which causes a plumping of the earlobe, removing the wrinkles. The results will last for years. With injectable filler treatments like collagen, you will also find a plumping of the skin, but they will need to be repeated every 4 to 6 months.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades