Want a buff bod? No need to workout! Just follow these steps to exfoliate and get beautiful, glowing skin.
Step 1 Loofah
You need to determine your skin type. If it is sensitive, then use a loofah glove with a body wash.
Example: Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter
Step 2 Cleansing System
If your skin isn't sensitive, then you can use a cleansing system on your face, neck and décolletage.
Example: Olay Pro-X Active Cleansing System
Step 3 Dry-brush
Before you turn on the shower, use a dry-brush. Brush up your arms and legs towards your heart. Brush in circles on your stomach, chest and back.
Step 4 Sugar Scrub
You can also use a sugar scrub. Again, before you turn on the water. Massage in all over and then shower it off.
- When dry-brushing, skip delicate areas such as your décolletage/bust.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades