You can get a spa like experience in your own home. Follow these tips to treat yourself to a well deserved facial at home.
Step 1 Create your environment
Bring out some nice white fluffy towels and a robe. Candles and soft music add a nice spa touch.
Step 2 Cleanse
First, cleanse your skin then steam with hot water to open up your pores. Repeat cleansing step.
Example: DDF's Senstive Skin Cleansing Gel
Step 3 Tone
Use a toner to remove any remaining dirt and makeup.
Example: DDF's Aloe Toning Complex
Step 4 Exfoliate and Mask
Refine and exfoliate your skin with a microdermabrasion product/system. Tone and then put on a mask. Tone one more time after your mask.
Example: DDF's Revolve 400X Micro-Polishing System and SKII's Skin Signature 3D Refining Mask
Step 5 Add-ons
You can add extra treatments and products to your experience such as eye serums, facial hair removers, and shampoo and conditioners.
Example: Olay ProX Eye Restoration Complex, Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo, and Frederic Fekkai's Ageless Shampoo and Conditioner
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades