In this tutorial, Jackie Silver shows us how to create a hot compress for acne. Acne can affect everyone, no matter what age they are. Using a hot compress can help treat the irritation of the pimple and speed the healing process. To make a hot compress, soak a soft wash cloth in hot water, making sure not to burn yourself. Place this on your face until it cools off, for 10 minute periods. Do not squeeze the blemishes with your fingers, this can cause damage to your skin. To close your pores after using the hot compress, rinse with cold water and pat your face dry with a clean wash cloth.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades