In this video Dr. Schultz will show you how to control extreme underarm sweating. If you suffer from extreme underarm sweating, despite regular use of antiperspirants, follow these steps: Make an appointment with your doctor so that they can give you a prescription for a topical antiperspirant called Drysol. This liquid is applied once a week, at bedtime, and is covered with cling wrap. After a few weeks you will see a significant reduction in the amount of underarm perspiration you experience. If the above mentioned treatment does not work, you may be required to undergo Botox treatments. You may need a total of 25 injections. This treatment usually lasts about 3-6 months. If excessive underarm sweating makes a difference in your quality of life, please see your dermatologist.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades