Shiny hair is good, shiny skin is bad. Keep your skin oil and shine free by following these four easy steps.
Step 1 Wash skin
Wash your skin to remove dirt and oil.
Step 2 T-Zone
Use a a matte primer on your T-zone to prepare you skin.
Step 3 Foundation
Apply an oil-free foundation and translucent powder.
Step 4 Blotting sheets:
Use oil-blotting sheets to soak up excess oil throughout the day. Believe it or not, a toilet seat cover works in a pinch!
- Make sure your foundation says "matte" and stay away from a dewy look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades