In this tutorial, we learn tips on how to avoid skin irritation while shaving. For women, this is a necessary thing they must do everyday, but irritation occurs often. First, shave only in the shower. In the beginning, use a cleanser on the area you are going to shave. During the course of the shower, your skin will soften. Now, take shaving cream and rub it onto your leg. Now, take a regular razor and have with the grain, then against it until your legs are smooth. When finished shaving, dry yourself off and apply moisturizer to the spots that you shaved. Use any type of moisturizer you prefer, then you are done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades