Do you always get razor burn? Razor burn can be painful, irritating and lower self-esteem. Follow these simple steps to get a smooth shave without the irritating bumps and burn.
You Will Need:
• Warm water
• A washcloth
• Baby oil
• Shaving cream
• A razor with multiple blades
• A towel
• Aftershave cream or lotion or aloe vera gel
• A shaving cream warmer (optional)
Step 1: Splash skin
Splash warm water on the areas that you will be shaving.
Step 2: Soak washcloth
Soak the washcloth in warm water, wring out any excess, and then add a few drops of baby oil to the center of the cloth.
Step 3: Condition skin
Condition your skin by wiping it with the prepared washcloth.
Step 4: Apply shaving cream
Apply shaving cream to your skin.
Step 5: Shave
Shave with a fresh razor blade to reduce abrasions and nicks. Use short strokes with minimal pressure, shave in the direction of hair growth, and rinse the blade between each stroke.
Step 6: Rinse
Rinse oil and cream from your skin using cold water and then pat dry.
Step 7: Soothe skin
Soothe your shaved skin with aftershave cream or lotion, or aloe vera gel.
Trivia: Archeologists have found solid gold and copper razors in Egyptian tombs from the fourth millennium B.C.E.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades